The Where: At http://schlawin.blogspot.com.
The When: As often as time allows.
The Why: Explained in the previous post.
So all that is left is "The What."
What will I blog about day in and day out...
Well... always a record of my daily workout (or lack thereof), and usually something 'tri'-related, but other than that, pretty much anything entertaining to me.
For example: what I ate that particular day.
Today I made a goat cheese, honey, and cashew baguette almost identical to the one Mandy and I ate in Amsterdam on vacation this past spring.
And maybe how that particular thing tasted.
The sandwich tasted good.
(Just ask our dog, Watson, who ate the half I left on the table for Mandy.)
Or maybe something that has little or no relevance to me whatsoever.
Jeremy Piven (a.k.a. Ari, from Entourage) had to leave his Broadway show due to high blood levels of mercury, causing him great fatigue. Apparently, he is "a voracious sushi eater," eating it twice a day for almost the past two years.
Much like The Sports Guy's podcasts (which I highly recommend... refer to the link), this blog will be "a free-flowing conversation that occasionally touches on mature subjects," though it probably won't touch on mature subjects and will often be a conversation held only with myself.
So those are the 5 Ws of my blog.
Seemed like a pretty good hook... didn't really go anywhere.
Oh well, there's always tomorrow.
WORKOUT
- 12/29 3 mile run
No comments:
Post a Comment