Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Out of Town, In a Rut, Back on Track

So much to catch up on... I won't even try.

Basically, the weather has finally turned, and I've been able to bike outside... which is wonderful! I've been swimming a ton, which is going great, though during the past week I got into a little rut, and basically all I did was swim, which is not so great. But I'm out of it now, and things are back on track.

WORKOUTS
  • 4/9 Swim: 350 warm-up, 250 w/Techpaddles, 7 x 100 freestyle, 350 cool-down
  • 4/10 6 mile run, 16 mile bike
  • 4/11 30 mile bike
  • 4/12 Brick: 16 mile bike, 4 mile run
  • 4/13 day off (Mandy's birthday)
  • 4/14 14 mile run
  • 4/15 Swim: 300 warm-up, 1200 freestyle, 300 cool-down; 20? mile bike
  • 4/16 Swim: 350 warm-up, 250 w/Techpaddles, 10 x 100 freestyle, 5 x 50 sprint freestyle, 50 frontkicking (arms out front), 50 frontkicking (arms at sides), 50 kickboard, 350 cool-down; 3 mile run
  • 4/17 Brick: 16 mile bike, 1 mile run... (shortened because Watson escaped, had to go find him and ran out of time before work)
  • 4/18 day off (recovery)
  • 4/19 Swim: 350 warm-up, 250 w/Techpaddles, 4 x 200 Fartleks, 10 x 25 sprint freestyle, 50 kickboard, 50 cool-down; 21 mile spin
  • 4/20 day off
  • 4/21 Swim: 150 warm-up, 200 w/Techpaddles, 1800 freestyle, 100 cool-down
  • 4/22 36 mile bike w/3 x Rock Cut loop sprint
  • 4/23 day off
  • 4/24 Swim: 350 warm-up, 250 w/Techpaddles, 11 x 100 freestyle, 6 x 50 sprint freestyle, 50 frontkicking (arms out front), 50 frontkicking (arms at sides), 150 kickboard, 350 cool-down
  • 4/25 Swim:150 warm-up, 250w/Techpaddles, 5 x 200 Fartleks, 10 x 25 sprint freestyle, 50 cool-down

1 comment:

  1. Look what was in my email box after our ride and discussion about sitting or standing on the bike http://www.active.com/triathlon/Articles/Should_You_Sit_or_Stand_When_Riding_Uphill_.htm?act=EMC-Active&Vehicle=Triathlon&Date=04_19_09&Edition=3&Sections=Articles&Creative=Should_You_Sit_or_Stand_When_Riding_Uphill_&TextName=More&ArtText=Txt&Placement=1&Dy=Mon I guess either one is fine. What do you think about Friday?

    ReplyDelete